Saturday, August 23, 2008

Urge for Breakfast Food!!

Hey, is anyone up for breakfast/brunch this Sunday, 8/24? I was on Yelp!, and only found Original Pancake House as a good, down-home type breakfast spot here in Chambana. It is a large chain, however.

The wait will most likely be long, but I'm game to ride out there if anyone else is up for it. Probably not gonna make it at 7 or so, but I got this sudden craving for good ol' breakfast food.

OK, hope to see a lotta ya'll at Robby's 2m.


Peace.

5 comments:

janellentigan said...

What about Merry Ann's?

P. Cheng said...

Merry Ann's looks good, too. It sounds cheaper, too, perhaps. It's a lot closer to me, too. Only 3.1 mi by bike!

If you're game, let's discuss some more at Robby's.

sparkyver said...

id be up for some breakfast my num is 217 637 0488 someone give me a call. i can drive if ud like to go to OPH. they have some awesome food. good eats. let me know.

sparkyver said...

id be up for some breakfast my num is 217 637 0488 someone give me a call. i can drive if ud like to go to OPH. they have some awesome food. good eats. let me know.

Marissa said...

My fave breakfast place is Courier Cafe in Urbana, and I hear that Radio Maria also has a good brunch.