Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Let's Try This Again....

This Thursday I will be preparing food on a grill(otherwise known as BBQ'ing). Please come by if you'd like to join me and my little puppy. I'll be charring some chicken and some other dead things. You all are invited to share and prepare, if you dare!

My neighbor told me some folks came by last time(Ooops!). I'd like to apologize for my absence and hopefully I can make up for it this week. If you happened to be a part of that group, free Shasta's to you all night!

It will be at the same address; 308 West Charles St, Champaign.

I'll start grilling and chillin' around 6pm.
Kids and other dogs are welcome. So please come by and relax.

If you're curious about what to bring, or if I'll reeaaaaallly be there, feel free to text me.

Have a great week!

No comments: