Sunday, May 3, 2009

new student home search

Greetings.
I look forward to joining you in the MUP program in August.
I'm a bit late coming to the home search. I'd like to share a house or duplex. If craigslist and agency websites are accurate indicators there are still some good choices.
In addition to comraderie, I'd like to live in a house because I'm older and have all the stuff for a house. I'd rather live with folks and share the reel push lawn mower to cloth napkins than store it all. Also, food prep is play time (see you at the farmers' market) so a complete kitchen is good. Plus, it would be great to be part of the pot-luck circuit.
I plan to come to Urbana Champaign around 10-11 May to house hunt. If you or someone you know may be interested in a house share situation, you know of a place, or you have advice for me, you can find me at mylesalexander@inbox.com or 320-259-0464 (land line, cell to come).
Thank you.
Myles

No comments: