Sunday, December 6, 2009

Google Wave Invites

I have a couple google wave invites available, throw your name in the comments if you’re interested (and I’m sure other DURPS will have some available as well).

If you don’t know if you’re interested google wave is supposed to be a collaborative realtime email/chat client that can be used for projects, putting together maps, holding links pictures and files in an uncluttered way….

 

There are some videos explaining how it works, but it doesn’t make sense unless you’re using it for a specific purpose (like a class project!)… I think.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

It looks great, actually, but unfortunately I still think they are evil. Just having this logon makes me cringe. Anyway, apparently Wave is a federated standard according to your metafilter link so someone else could make a Wave client and server and host it independently. Then I'll be in ;-P

Azad said...

One of my friends got me a google = skynet t-shirt over the break. :)

Ryan said...

...

the truth will out.

via textiles.

jane said...

oh yeah, i have invites, too if anyone wants.

Maulik said...

Ryan! Its time to accept Google in yo life. ;-)