Sunday, December 13, 2009

The single most important event of your adult life is happening at the Assmbly Hall, January 24th

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW. Oh yeah! You know you want to. You may think "gee pro wrestling is really dumb it's a bunch of scantily clad dudes 'fighting' for a predetermined outcome." Well you are totally wrong. And stupid, because this will be AWESOME.

Janel G. and I will be going and are looking to form a posse. I could try to articulate a sound argument, but nothing I could write would approximate the beauty of this event. So here are some reasons why you should consider:











Tickets are $15 for the cheap seats, and only $50 for seats so close you can hear the motor in John Cena's spinning championship belt. Let me know if you're up for it so we can buy contiguous seats.

It's on.

3 comments:

Izofoa said...

yesssss I'm in for 2 tixs. I'm also willing to offer up my place to pre-game, if there's interest. I'm within walking/bussing distance of Assembly Hall.

lcurvey said...

After watching these videos, I'm feeling less gay.

Stephen said...

So far it's Dan, Janel, myself, and Susy +1. Who else is down? I'm gonna buy tix sometime before January 1st.