Saturday, March 13, 2010

To the MUP Open House attendants:

...if you're looking at this site.

Thanks so much so taking the time, money, and energy to learn about Illinois this weekend. We're happy for your interest in the program, and it was our pleasure getting to know you. This is a stressful time in your lives, I can empathize, and I can only hope our information made it somewhat less stressful.

I hope that your participation in the open house will help you make an informed decision about your future. If you have any more questions about the UIUC program, I would be happy to answer any of them (sashermn ATTTT illinois DAUGHT edu), or forward your question to someone who can help.

I uploaded the Saturday powerpoint presentations onto UIUC netfiles:

Here it is

The file should be on the SPO website within a day or two.

I look forward to seeing you guys in August, but don't hesitate to ask any questions before then.

I wish you the best of luck in your respective futures.

Sincerely,
Steve Sherman
SPO Masters Rep

No comments: