Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Homework Intermission for Happy People Fun Times!!1!!^o^!

Is everyone glad to have an extra day to fill with reading this weekend? I know I am! I LOVE reading!!! It also means I can use Sunday afternoon to sit around my apartment eating dead animal (or dead plant, if that's your thing) sandwiches and playing Guitar Hero and not feel guilt about it. Anyone want to join me?

I'm thinking of starting around 2 or 3ish. Bring something you want to eat/drink and share with the rest of us.
Email me for directions to my house and so I know how much meat to buy. Walking, biking, busing, or driving (we have a parking lot) is all doable. Spouses welcome.

EDIT: In order to email me it might be helpful to have my email address. I'm at imabel2_at_illinois.edu