Sunday, January 22, 2012

Improv lessons!

Hey planners,

I'm teaching an eight-week improv comedy course at a theater in Downtown Champaign. It's for novices, so if you have no experience doing improv or acting but you'd like to give it a shot, this is for YOU!

We'll be meeting Thursday evenings from 7-8:30 at SODO theater, 114 S. Neil Street. The course finishes with a performance, and my secret motive is to recruit improvisers to play with the house team full time.

If you're interested, or you know someone that might be interested let me know! E-mail me at rhboyer@gmail.com.



Also, if you haven't seen my improv group perform, we play every second and fourth Saturday night of every month (so, yes! This coming Saturday come see us). It's a Theater Sports format- so it's fiercely competitive improv. It's a lot of fun, and it's only $5.

No comments: