Monday, April 9, 2012

Summer Sublet- June & July

Hey Friends,

Looking for a place to live this summer (and possibly the Fall)?

I'm skipping town for the summer and would love to sublet my place for the months of June and July. I'll likely be leaving the apartment for good beginning in August, so this could be an easy way for a MUP1 to transition into the best deal in Champaign-Urbana. I kid you not. I've lived in this town for five years, and it's by far the best value I've experienced.

I live in West Urbana, about two blocks from Lincoln Square mall, a 1/2 mile from Campus, and about 1 mile from the front doors of TBH. I also live with an amazing roommate, Sofi Sianis. The apartment has abundant space, a great kitchen, and I'll even let you use my furniture while I'm gone.

Really good price.

If you're interested, e-mail me: rhboyer2@illinois.edu.

-Robby

No comments: