Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Econ for Planners Study Groups

Okay, Guys,
Here's are some general times I thought people might want to meet to work on Econ. These are the people who raised their hands during class. There were also some people who asked about studying on weekends. So I'll suggest Sunday at 2pm. I'm willing to try any group. Location of meeting, unless decided otherwise by individual groups will be at or around the TBH Lab. If you know someone who didn't get this information via email. Please pass it on.

Monday's 1PM-?
Mariella
Sharon Dhanaran
Smita
Cihan Cagil
Gamal


Wednesday Evening(7PM):
David
Scott
Rebecca
Donald
Chuck
John


Fridays(Morning??--10AM)
Tina
Marina
Rosa

Sunday(2PM?):
Laura
??



Not yet decided:
Sam Copeland
Rachel Siegert
Namhyun Kim
Ryan Holmes
Brad Gregorka
Rory Nicholoson

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks, Laura! I will jump into the Monday afternoon group since that would fit my schedule better than the other days. I'm not sure what everyone in this group prefers, but maybe we could consider studying at either one of the rooms at Funk Library or at a coffee house, just for a change of scenery :)

Rory said...

Yes, thanks Laura!

I'm interested if anyone's up for some weekend study action; that's the only time I'm going to be available.

However, at 2 on Sunday I'm planning on being busy sailing out on Lake Clinton with the ISC (www.uiuc.edu/ro/sailing; anyone interested in coming along?)

CT said...

Thank you Laura!

I'm gonna be part of the monday 1 pm group, then.

Mariela said...

Hey!

Just wanted to send some info regarding the Monday group study for UP 509:

Date: Monday Sept 15th
Time: 1 - 3p
Location: Aces Library, Rm 309

Hope to see you...
Mariela