Monday, October 26, 2009

BOO!

Get ready for a scary-good monster mash of a graveyard smash at Dan's house this Saturday night because it's Halloween! Bring candy (for the neighbor kids if they are brave enough to ring the doorbell), carved pumpkins to set out on the porch (if you want--I don't have any as of now), beer to drink and/or food to eat. I'll get some starter provisions, but the more the merrier.

Also, costumes!


Where: 404 E High Street, Urbana (square house with the green roof)
When: Halloween, Saturday 10/31, from 8-ish until question marks!!!


All are welcome. Join us. JOOOOOOOOOOOOIN US!!!!
























[comment below, say hi to me in the hall, or RSVP at begert1@illinois if you're thinking of coming so I get a vague idea of how much to prep]

8 comments:

Stephen said...

i am coming w/ guest(s)

MeLena said...

ryan and i will be there

janellentigan said...

i am also coming, likely with a guest.

Janel said...

I'll be there, with a guest in the shape of an entomologist with a weird bird mask made out of duct tape.

jfcampbe said...

I will be coming, also likely with a guest

Rebecca said...

I will most likely be there as well, with a guest...yay Halloween! And FYI it's daylight savings Saturday night, so we get an extra hour :)

Maulik said...

Hey Dan! thanks for hosting. I ll come with prob a couple of guests.

Stephen said...

Dan is a champion and a scholar.